- Compounds have 60+% let off when you pull the string back. That means on a 50lb compound you're only holding on to 15lbs or less.
- Don't dryfire (Firing the bow without an arrow. The bow can shatter. If it does happen let an office check it.)
- Consistency is key. Arrow placement is a simple fix, but arrow grouping is something you have to gain over time.
- When drawing the bow, find an anchor point to put the string, and always draw back to this anchor point.
- Keep your elbow up when drawing